After all it is the obliquity that causes our seasons in the first place if the earths axis were perpendicular to its orbital plane there would be no seasons at all milankovitch cycles astronomically induced climate change. The cycle of seasons is caused by earths tilt toward the sun the planet rotates around an invisible axis at different times during the year the northern or southern axis is closer to the sun. Earths cycle of the seasons one little factor sometimes makes all the difference planet earth should be lucky that its axis of rotation is tipped 234 degrees. Seasons happen because earths axis is tilted at an angle of about 234 degrees and different parts of earth receive more solar energy than others earths axis is the imaginary red line earths axis is the imaginary red line that runs through the north and south poles timeanddatecom the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.