The book reveals epistemic injustice as a potent yet largely silent dimension of discrimination analyses the wrong it perpetrates and constructs two hybrid ethical intellectual virtues of epistemic justice which aim to forestall it power and the ethics of knowing miranda fricker abstract. Epistemic injustice power and the ethics of knowing miranda fricker a clarendon press publication ground breaking work on a new subject in philosophy fascinating exploration of the relationship between knowledge and power virtue epistemology is a hot topic in philosophy. Epistemic injustice power and the ethics of knowing 1st edition by miranda fricker author visit amazons miranda fricker page find all the books read about the author and more see search results for this author are you an author
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.