Tony harrison is britains leading poet playwright according to fellow poet simon armitage in the new statesman harrison sees himself as a poet regardless of the format of his writing he sees it all as part of the same task the task of being a poet stated armitage. Do not confuse this tony harrison with the pink shaman in the mighty boosh harrison is our top northern poet who came to public attention after vs performance on channel 4 the furore from right wing newspapers and mps over the four letter tv poem fury raised ironically the issue of language and power which is what the poem is about
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.